Sunday, 31 July 2011
Marie Claire magazine August edition also have a lovely freebie which I have purchased, there is a choice of two full size Ciaté Lip glosses colours are Ibiza which is a lovely hot pink and the other is called St Bart’s which is a nice nude colour both are valued at £9 which is a great saving being as the magazine is priced at £3.60 and most lip glosses are over £5.00! I will say that I had to go to a lot of stores before I found the pink one though!!
Saturday, 30 July 2011
The above picture shows all the makeup I used to create the look
1. Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation Creamy Ivory 40 £12.99 this foundation comes with a sponge applicator and has great creamy coverage as I have enlarged pores this really does the job.
2. Barbara Daly matte perfection pressed powder in fair £5.75, this is the best pressed powder I have ever used and was always sold out from Tesco when I tried to get a replacement.
3. Barry M blusher colour Rose £4.59, this blusher is quite strong so to not look like a dolly lightley dust the apples of your cheeks.
4. Barry M Trio Eyeshadow colour smokey seduction £5.99, lovely and easy to blend.
5. Barry M Liquid eyeliner in black £4.79 these eyeliners are the only ones I use and they come in variety of great colours.
6. Vaseline in rose £1.99, I used this instead of lip gloss today as it gave a nice natural look.
7. Clinique high impact mascara in black, this was a sample I won and I love it!
8. Eyelash curler and various makeup brushes with slant and normal ends the secret is to blend when applying eyeshadow and blusher.