for today's look I went for a green and pink
1. Benefit posie tint lip and cheek stain, free sample from Glamour magazine last month
2. Max Factor Miracle Touch liquid illusion foundation £12.99
3. Barry M liquid eyeliner in Mermaid Green this eyeliner has a nice shine £4.79
4. Clinique high impact mascara in black free sample
5. Ciate lipgloss in Ibiza which is a bright pink free sample from August edition of Marie Claire
6. Gosh velvet touch eye liner in black ink £4.99 this eyeliner is great very strong black
7. Playboy Perfect pair eye brow pencil in brunette, awesome product bought from Ebay so would come in a variety of prices
8. Barbara Daly matte perfection pressed powder in fair £5.75
9. N.Y.C Color Wheel Face Mosaic Bronze Glow £2.99 this is a nice bronzing powder for such a bargain price! stocked by Superdrug.
10. Urban Decay Ammo eye palette £25.00 from House of Fraser I used the green colour mildew for the socket and polyester bride for the inside of the eye to give a brighter look.
11. Shu Uemura eyelash curlers, slanted small brush to apply the eyeshadow underneath the eye and the larger brush to blend into the eye socket, I use a large blusher brush to apply the bronzing powder all over the face, its always best to keep a bronzing brush and blusher brush separate as you want to keep colours neat.