Tuesday 2 August 2011

My Beauty Must-Haves

Pictured below are my Beauty Must-Haves
1. Clinique clarifying lotion 2 £15.00 - this product is great for removing dead skin cells which as I have really greasy skin I am prone to.
2. Clinique liquid mild facial soap £14.00 - this product is nice because your face does not feel really dry after use.
3. Clinique 7 day scrub free sample
4. Clinique take the day off free sample - damn my sister for buying me this! its amazing and now I cant live without it.
5. Siana moisturising anti-wrinkle day cream £1.89 - this cream is cheap as chips and not greasy nice product.
6. Avon Anew Reversalist night cream £19.00 - really nice and creamy

Sorry I should have included this pic before its what the Sleek makeup pallette looks like in the shops

No comments:

Post a Comment