Face masks can be made from a variety of basic ingrediants from the kitchen cupboard and take no time and effort to make at all, and can save you a few pennies.
Here are a few masks that can be used on all types of skin:
1. Using 2 ingredients 2 x egg whites and two tablespoons of greek or any plain yoghurt is fine, mix together and apply to the face leave for a few minutes then rinse with warm water, your skin should feel lovely and nourished.
2. This recipe should make the skin look nice and bright with just two ingredients - add 1 tablespoon of tumeric powder & 1 cup of plain yoghurt mix together and apply to the face, leave for 5-10 minutes then rinse with warm water.
3. This recipe is ideal for greasy skin which I am prone to myself, the ingredients needed are - 1 banana that is really ripe, 1 tbsp of honey & a orange or lemon. Mix the banana and the honey together then add a few drops of either orange or lemon apply to the face then rinse after 15 minutes using a washcloth to remove any remaining bits.
4. This mask is great for acne prone skin and really simple to make - mash together 1/4 cup of strawberrys to 1/4 cup of sour cream or plain yoghurt, spread it on your face and leave for 15 minutes then rinse with warm water.
5. This is my favourite mask as it is really simple and effective ideal for oily & acne prone skin - using milk of magnesia which is really great for the skin its a bit like a clay mask, just apply it to the face and leave for 15 minutes then rinse with a cool washcloth