Wednesday 31 August 2011

No7 Limited Edition Double-Ended Pencil Mid Brown & Ivory £9

Hypo allergenic

Picture before just using the brown liner which I have smudged in for a more natural look so you can go more defined


When you spend £5 or more in Boots you will receive a £5 off voucher for Boots No7 products, I decided to try out the new double ended pencil in colours mid brown and ivory. I love this product as the pencil is soft and smooth making it easier to apply but I especially love the ivory end used for lining the inside of the eye giving your eyes a more wide awake brighter look.
The eyeliner lasted really well and did not irritate my eyes at all I could not fault this product so I give it 5 out of 5

1 comment:

  1. i am sure they also have it in other shades and the ivory part must be the same with every shade.my eyes are very sensitive so i prefer to use Hypo allergenic liners..i would love to try this one.thanks for the review:)

    ReplyDelete